Friday, January 7, 2011

Licensed for Trouble ~ Susan May Warren

Licensed for Trouble, P.J. Sugar Series #3































I have not had any time to read over the last 2 months...With starting a new job and serving through the holiday's, I have not had any free time. Since Christmas, I have read three books. Here is the review of the first book.

Licensed for Trouble is the third book in the PJ Sugar series by Susan May Warren
This book is about PJ Sugar, who is trying to learn how to be a PI without getting herself into so much TROUBLE! She has a couple of guys after her love and affection. PJ inherits an old house, has a homeless man with no memory show up on her front porch, a mystery to solve about her past and boyfriend drama. All of this makes for a great book with lots of mystery and Laughter. A couple of times I was laughing out loud, and Nate would stop and ask me what? I could not explain because you have to read the book to understand the laughter and humor of the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment