Friday, January 21, 2011

Wrangler in Petticoats



I have been keeping up with my New Years Resolution to read a book a week. This is the end of the 4th week of the new year and I have finished my 4th book. This is the second book in the Sophie's Daughter's series. This book is about the daughter Sally. She is traveling to visit her sister Mandy who is in a hard marriage and expecting her 3rd child in 3 years. Sally is attacked and injured while traveling to Mandy's. She is rescued by Logan, who is a painter and nothing like any man Sally has ever met. The men who attacked Sally on the trail are still after her. While Sally is hiding she falls in love with Logan. I enjoyed the book but the parts about Logan and his painting dreams were a little boring to me. I am not an artsy type of person so these parts of the book did not hold my attention. However, the rest of the book is so Awesome that I still read the book quickly and with great enjoyment.

The next one in this series is Sharpshooter in Petticoats...which I started reading last night and I am almost half way through it .

No comments:

Post a Comment