Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Billion Reasons Why - Kristin Billerbeck

A Billion Reasons Why

I just read this book in one day, yesterday. It was so good. The story is about Katie who loved Luc in college but was turned down when she proposed to him. So now she is marrying the perfect, practical man....Dexter. Luc shows up on Katie's doorstep to ask her to come sing in his brother's wedding. Luc still loves Katie but is it too late for their love? Katie and Luc share a love for Cary Grant and all the 40's themed movies. I love these movies too. Reading this book made me want to watch Casablanca and An Affair to Remember.

As I read this I found myself not liking Dexter, which is the point of the love story. He reminds me of someone I dated in high school. I laughed, I cried, I just could not put this book down. You will love every minute and not be able to put this book down.

No comments:

Post a Comment