Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Don't Blink By James Patterson

Don't Blink

I have been reading more books but not having a chance to review and write about them. I just finished this great book by James Patterson. I love his books. They are very easy reads and have short chapters. In this book, the main character, Nick is a journalist who gets pulled into a murder investigation involving mobsters, corrupt politicians, and killing. Nick has to find out who killed the mob boss's attorney and why they keep trying to kill him as well. I don't want to give too much of the story away, because part of the enjoyment of this book is finding the little connections to the mystery on your own. It was a great read that kept me turning the pages. I hope you enjoy this book too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment