Wednesday, May 29, 2013

James Patterson does it again with 12th of Never


I don't read a lot of secular fiction books. Most of the secular books can get to romantic and are left with no plot. I started reading Patterson books when there was a short run of a tv series called Women's Murder Club. It was based on the books by Patterson, of which there are 12 books now. The book series is about 4 women, a cop, DA, medical examiner and journalist who come together to solve murders in their fair town! 

All of the books in this series leave you hanging on every word and the pages flying. 

For book 12, the women are plagued by a civilian who keeps dreaming of murders to the smallest detail, and them coming true. The civilian has an alibi for all the murders even his own!
We have a missing body from the morgue, a sick baby and lots of laughter in between the drama. 
Every time I pick up a Women's Murder Book I feel like I'm going back to visit old friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment