Monday, May 6, 2013

Jennifer ~ An O'Malley Love Story


Dee Henderson is an Awesome writer who I love to talk about. Her books are ones to own and cherish through the years. This book that I read in a day, is her latest and greatest story. 
Jennifer is a Pediatrician who falls in love and learns to trust God all while discovering she has spinal cancer. This original O'Malley series starts right after this books ends.....a few weeks after this book ends. If you want to start falling in love with the entire O'Malley family......Start here! 

Even though I have read all of these books, when I finished Jennifer I wanted to jump into the rest of the series all over again.

Here is the link for the 1st two books in the O'Malley Series

http://booksbythehandfull.blogspot.com/2010/11/negotiator-dee-henderson.html

No comments:

Post a Comment