Thursday, August 12, 2010

Critical Care ~ Candace Calvert

Today I finished this book. This is the first one from this author that I have read. I love watching Grey's Anatomy and this book gives you the same drama and love with a biblical meaning behind it. I am looking forward to reading the next two books in this series. 

Critical Care, Mercy Hospital Series #1Claire was an ER nurse when her brother, a firefighter, comes into the ER. Her brother dies and is going back to life in the ER, after 2 years. There are problems with other nurses, the ER doctor and the lives around the ER. This is a fun book that only took me 2 days to read because I could not put it down. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Valarie, for your kind words regarding Critical Care--it's an honor to have you "scrub in" with the Mercy Hospital team.

    Blessings,

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am looking forward to reading the other books in the series. I keep about 20 books to read on my shelf so it may take a little while to get to it but they are defiantly on my list.

    ReplyDelete