Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Blog about Books

I know it may seem weird to have two blogs but I wanted to have one just for the books I read. I do a lot of reading and have a lot of authors and books that I recommend to friends and family. This blog is to help me tell you about the books I read most. I have also bought a Kindle a couple of months ago and have started my electronic book collection. Unless you have an iPad, the Kindle is the best e-reader, for the money, quality, book collection and memory. I highly reccommend a Kindle for anyone who is a big reader. I love to take mine to the beach and read. The pages do not blow in the wind and there is no glare.

Please let me know what you think about the books I post about. Whether you have read them, loved them, hated them or have more books to recommend that I read.

Let's get to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment